This session will feature Stuart Galloway and Timothy Unruh in discussions about the current state of the Energy Service Company market. As the respective leads of the industry trade association for Canada and the United States, respectively, Mr. Galloway and Mr. Unruh are well versed in the aspects of these markets. They will discuss the market sizes and the current happenings within each country that affects the Energy Service Company business. The panelists will focus their discussion on ways that the markets could be improved, and any barriers that impede market expansion. This session will cover:
- Relative Size of each Country’s Energy Services Market
- Types of projects each market performs (demographic, geographic and energy reduction measure content)
- Market impediments that exist
- Impact upon the markets due to COVID-19
- Thoughts regarding market growth and changes
The session will be done in a panel-session type format, and will address audience questions throughout the duration of the event.
Timothy Unruh - National Association of Energy Service Companies